Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shades of Gray Tuesday
































Today was one of those day where I really didn't want to get up and go to work, so I went for tried and true pieces. I feel like this silk tank from BR always looks good. It has a fun shape and a good variety of colors. I paired my go to tank with my gray pencil skirt and silver flats. To reign in my voluminous top I belted it with a wide black belt and finished off my outfit with one of the MOST basic office wear pieces: a black cardigan! Overall, even though I was less than my usual perky self at work, I still felt good about my outfit!




















Shirt: Banana Republic, $13
Belt: Banana Republic, $40
Skirt: Banana Republic, $14
Cardigan: Gift from my parents
Shoes: Steve Madden, $25
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro



I have no idea why this photo is more blown out then the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment