Monday, July 18, 2011

A Purple Start to the Week!


































Today I started off the week with a new dress. This is a dress that I ordered from Boden and it arrived last week. Its actually the same dress as the ikat dress that I was wearing this week, only in a solid purple. To offset the solid dress I paired it with my striped cardigan ( I realize this is basically a different version of the same outfit that I wore last Monday). I paired my dress and cardigan combo with me bow peep toes from BR. I got a pedicure yesterday and wanted to show off my newly painted toes. These are also incredibly comfortable shoes, which is good because I went up and down the stairs about twenty times today.





















Dress: Boden, $50
Cardigan: Maribel, gift from my Marm
Shoes: Banana Republic, $90



Hope your week is off to a good start all!

No comments:

Post a Comment