Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inadvertently Matching Wednesday!



































































Princess Fiona was sitting outside my room this morning just waiting to be schnuggled. Naturally I had to pick her up and give her a squeeze, but it was only when I picked her up that I realized that my dress and cardigan perfectly matched the lovely Miss Fiona. It was a total accident, but hey, you can't argue with two perfect outfits. I recently bought this dress at Maribel. I really like how the neutral color and detailing on the front play off of each other. Its a bit short for work, so I left its shift shape alone and paired it with my red flats. The irony of this outfit is I always planned to wear it with my flats, but the sweater and the cat were what really made this outfit out of the ordinary. Too bad I couldn't bring Fiona to work with me!





Dress: J. Crew via Maribel, $35
Cardigan: August Silk, gift from my parents (years ago)
Shoes: Marc Jacobs via Maribel, $100 (worth it)
Kitty: Princess Fiona the Schnuggler













In this picture I told Fiona to look up, and she actually did!!!! Too bad what you get to see is her white chin and not her green eyes! Still I was pretty impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment