Friday, July 22, 2011

Frantic Friday!















Happy Friday all! And happy 250th post blog-baby!

Today was a crazy day at work as the title of this post suggests. I had a project to get out the door and a long list of things to do before that happened. With that in mind I wore my skinny jeans and flats knowing that I needed my clothes to be comfortable and functional. To give my basic bottoms a kick I picked a printed and structured top and a cardigan with floral detailing. I like how the top and cardigan played off of each other, but I am still struggling with this top. I love this top tucked into skirts, but I struggle to find the right way to control its volume when I ry to wear it with pants. I will of course keep working on it.


















Cardigan: Boden, $25
Shirt: Banana Republic via Maribel, $22
Belt: The Gap, a million years ago
Jeans: The Gap, gift from my marm
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack borrowed from my marm
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro!

Hope you are all looking forward to a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment