Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Syrah!


Today was not only a beautiful day to kick off the long weekend, but also a fun day of wine tasting for me. I was invited by the lovely Stormy Normy to head up to wine country to meet up with a college friend of hers and her family.











I knew wine country would be warm so I wanted to wear clothes that would be comfortable in the heat, but still dressy enough for chic wine country wineries.













I paired my green silk tiered skirt with a ruffled tank to strike the balance between dressed up and comfortable on this sunny Saturday.














To finish off my outfit I wore my yellow wedges that my brother gave me. They are beyond comfortable. I also wore a scarf given to me by a friend to make sure that I didn't burn my chest!











Shirt: Banana Republic, $7
Skirt: Anthropologie, $20
Scarf: Gift from a friend
Shoes: Crocs, gift from my brother
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my brother

Happy Sunny Syrah filled Saturday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment