Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wishing for Cool - Sunday Wear





Hello from the HOT and steamy,

I hope that not all of my posts begin with the "man it's hot" statement but at least for now they will.

However there is respite on the horizon so I wanted to wear the cool, fun wear meant for flea-marketing and errands.

I am wearing on of my favorite dresses, purchased at H&M for a mere $10! It is also slightly large so I cinch it to make it seem like it is meant for my bite-sizedness. If one can see it has a Rhinosaurus beetle on it and its an homage to my father and his love of bugs. Paired with it I am wearing a black and white sash, a turquoise necklace, Sprout watch, and blue sandals.

The fabric of the dress is very light and I hope it will keep me cool for the day.

Tip of the day: Wear light fabrics and never be afraid of a little eccentricity, it makes life more interesting!

Outfit:
Dress: H&M ($10)
Sash: From H&M shirt ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Cultural Survival ($12)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment