Friday, July 29, 2011

Brightly Colored Accents Friday!
















On Friday I planned my outfit as something I could wear during the day and out with friends at night. To achieve this I went with a basic black shirt and dark jeans. I gave the outfit a bit of color with my pink leopard flats and a bright purple, blue and pink scarf. This actually version 2.0 of this scarf. The first one Miss P gave me for my 22nd birthday, and I then lost at an Anthropologie store. Luckily when I was in NYC last time I found another one! I really liked how low key the dark basics were when paired with the bright shoes and scarf. The outfit did go day to night nicely. To stay warm I threw a bright blue sweater jacket over the rest of it.




































Shirt: The Gap, $6
Jeans: The Gap, $22
Shoes: American Eagle, gift from AP
Scarf: NYC street stall, $5
Sweater Jacket: The Gap, $15



Happy Friday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment