Friday, July 1, 2011

My Pleated Friday!


Today's outfit was another hastily put together outfit. As I was leaving the house this morning I realized that both the shirt and the sweater feature pleated details even though I chose the two of them for their colors.

















I paired the top and sweater with a braided leather belt and some basic jeans.















To make myself feel dressed up today I wore my navy open toed pumps. For some reason heels always make feel more dressed up as well as grown up. I especially liked these poking out from under my jeans















Shirt: Anthropologie, $30
Belt: Borrowed from my marm
Cardigan: Talbots, gift from my parents
Jeans: The Gap, $20
Shoes: Seychelles, $70




Happy start to a long weekend Lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment