Thursday, July 28, 2011

Printed Skirt, Embellished Shirt
















































Although I love my printed Boden skirt, its always a challenge to show off its cute patterned two tone glory, but not have it become too over the top for work. Today I showed it off by pairing it with a navy tank with tuxedo detailing. I actually have this tank in navy and black because I love how versatile it is. I sometimes wear these to the office, but I also frequently break them out and wear them out. I really liked how even though the color of the top was pretty conservative with the skirt, both had really great details. I put a basic green cardigan over the predominantly navy outfit. I tried to wear other shoes with this outfit, but a large part of my heels are at the shoemaker this week, so I went with my tried and true navy blue shoes.




















Skirt: Boden, $35
Shirt: Banana Republic, $16
Cardigan: August Silk, Christmas gift years ago
Shoes: Seychelles, $60
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro!



Happy Summery Afternoon All!

No comments:

Post a Comment