Thursday, July 21, 2011

Split Opinion Thursday!













































Today to spruce up my brown and black wrap dress I threw on my trusty purple cardigan. The interesting thing is it got a variety of responses from people on my floor at work. One person said that she wasn't feeling the bright cardigan with the dress, and I should have paired it with a black cardigan. Two other people said they really liked the contrast of the muted colors of the dress and brightness of the cardigan. I chose the cardigan because I wanted to add a splash of color to my outfit, but I had worn my red Marc flats yesterday and my orange cardigan the day before that. I did like how the purple and brown played off each other. I kept the shoes basic since I had pattern and color going on up top.

























Dress: H&M, gift from Miss AP
Cardigan: Halogen via Nordstrom, gift from my bro and his lady
Shoes: Jeffray Campbell via Ambience, $45



Happy almost the weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment