Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nearing the Close: Thursday Outfit






Hey everybody!

Your PEP is tired today so I attempted a loose version of my challenge and wore all vintage accessories, including necklace, bracelet, and belt. This shows that you can do vintage but in a minimal way but still look interesting and stylish.

Today I am wearing a wool, cropped, black top with a red and white tank-top underneath. I love the cut of this top with my yellow skirt, which is a jersey wrap skirt from Urban Outfitters. I cinched the skirt with my vintage sash and choose interesting accessories to ramp up the details. Finally I chose my blue-jean peep-toes because I wanted the height but with comfort.

Tip of the Day: Try interesting shapes together to make an even more powerful outfit.

Outfit:
Top: Necessary Objects ($15)
Tank-Top: H&M ($5)
Skirt: Urban O ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Vintage necklace, bracelet, and sash: Flea Markets + Gift ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment