Friday, August 12, 2011

FRIDAY!!!!!





It is Friday and despite my lack of vacation I wanted to bring the vacation-wear to the office!

Today I am wearing a Gap scarf as a wrap top with a gifted blazer. I love the cut of the halter and its subtle sexy appeal (especially with the blazer off). With the top I chose my light blue-jean skirt with the top tucked in to look a bit cleaner.

For accessories I stayed away from necklaces and used my gifted clip-on earrings, Sprout watch, and a bright yellow bangle to add some bright color. For shoes I chose patent leather turquoise and I like the way they go with the more subtle colors in the outfit.

Tip of the Day: Scarves are useful for so many aspects of an outfit, and not just with a jacket or blazer! Get creative with it!

Outfit:
Top: The Gap ($10)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($12)
Earrings: Gift ($0)
Bracelet: Claire's Accessories ($2)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment