Monday, August 8, 2011

Housesitting: My Committed Week with the G-Cat































This week I am hanging out at the Casa de Claw with their lovely cat the G-Cat. This meant, that I had to pack my wardrobe for the entire week yesterday. This was a bit of a challenge for me as I frequently change my mind. But this week is practically a personal challenge, plan your outfit and stick with it. For Monday I chose my tweed dress - city scape combo that I have worn once before and really loved. Today at the gym, a casual gym friend pointed out that this dress is likely too big on me, which is why it only looks right with a belt. My favorite belt is definitely my cityscape belt with this dress. I love the funky conservative combo. I picked my purple sweater and purple and gray shoes to accent the gray in the belt. Although the G-Cat may not have wanted to schnuggle when I got home from work, my outfit was heavily complimented throughout the day!


















Dress: Anne Taylor, $30
Belt: Anthropologie, $40
Cardigan: Halogen via Nordstrom, gift from my bro and his fiance
Shoes: Joan and David, vintage hand me downs from my marm!


No comments:

Post a Comment