Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ladies Lunch Tuesday















Today I was treated to a nice lunch with some lovely ladies. Usually I swim on my lunch hour, but an offer of a leisurely lunch with some lovely work friends I don't get to see that often was too good to pass up. I broke out a black BR dress that I bought last fall when I felt like I didn't have enough dresses in my wardrobe (hard to imagine now, almost a year later, but at the time it was true). I bought this dress even though it is a little fun and flirty for work because it is a black dress that I figured could be paired with traditional work pieces. Today that meant my bow peep toes, my green belt, and a borrowed cropped cardigan. The shoes and cardigan are traditional work pieces, which paired with the dress allowed me to show off the fun ruffled hemline of the dress without it passing into party dress territory.



Dress: BR, $55
Belt: Jeremy's, $20
Cardigan: The Gap, borrowed from my Marm
Shoes: BR, $90 (worth it)



I felt very Sex and the City today with my ladies lunch, hope you had a similarly wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment