Monday, June 27, 2011

Back in the Grind



After a really relaxing and fun weekend it is time to attack yet another work week. Today I have my job at NYU so I wanted to be warm but also look professional and fun for the students who asked me questions.


Today I chose to wear a very old but great skirt from Urban. I purchased this skirt while still in high school so I am proud that I can still wear it and that it fits! The pattern of the skirt needs some basics around it (and a bit of pattern ;)) so I choose my basic green tank-top and a striped cover-up to keep me warm in office air conditioning. Due to the amount of pattern and color I toned down the accessories and just wore a beautiful pendant necklace and strappy purple sandals with my pink satin belt.

Tip of the Day: Try to wear old clothing in new ways, through shoes and accessories!

Outfit:
Tank-Top: Wet Seal ($4)
Skirt: Urban O ($10)
Shoes: H&M ($20)
Necklace: Gift
Belt: Urban O: ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment