Friday, June 24, 2011



Hello everyone!

Today I am off to work and perhaps something after work so I wanted to look nice as well as comfortable. I also know that the office is FREEZING, so I needed something to cover-up at least half of my body. I choose a sweet dress and a long jacket to accomplish that.



Today I chose my beautiful beach print dress that was a gift from a friend several years ago. As the cover-up I choose my velvet long jacket with mother of pearl buttons and pockets. For accessories I choose a pendant, locket necklace from a Vermont Flea Market, given to me by my roomie and turquoise strappy sandals.



Tip of the Day: be fun! Wear prints, color, and velvet in whole pieces or accessories!

Look at the Wilbur in all these photos, he is the real accessory!

Outfit:
Dress: Necessary Objects ($0)
Cover-Up: Gift ($0)
Necklace: Flea Market. Gift ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Belt: H&M ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment