Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Internship, Volunteer, Errands AH! Wear


What a crazy life I lead! In my head I imagined a semi quiet day with running and laundry and perhaps some basking, instead my mind drifted to the volunteering I must do tonight! Anyhoo today is a semi long day for me including leaving the internship at 4:30, working until around 8 and scrambling to pick up groceries for the house.



In order to accomplish this day I wanted something light and airy. So I chose a slightly worn H&M dress with a sash belt and a simple, but really beautiful necklace. For shoes I wanted to wear a little heel but be comfortable, so I choose my peep-toe wedges. I also have to wear a blazer and I chose one that was plaid, cropped, and good when it gets chilly out. I am hoping for no rain but it may happen....



Tip of the Day: Flouty dresses in comfortable fabrics helps on a LONG day!

Outfit:
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Dress: H&M ($20)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment