Monday, June 13, 2011

A Warm Start to the Week!

SF has finally gotten the word that June is actually a spring month and I couldn't be happier. I celebrated the beginning of what should be a nice warm week with a fuller skirt! I borrowed my marm's black BR skirt with pockets to give my bottom half some nice volume. I think of spring and summer as a time of more voluminous clothing, so I celebrated that today.










In order to balance out my voluminous lower half I paired my fuller skirt with my polka dot cardigan. This cropped cardigan not only incorporates two of my favorite things: vibrant color and polka dots, but is also perfectly cropped for high waisted skirts! Sometimes I feel like it is too playful for the office, but today since I paired it with gold heels and all black I felt like it was merely perfectly springy.


I really love the gold heels because they are practically nude. This means they make me look taller and my legs look thinner without taking away from the rest of my outfit.



Cardigan: Boden, $19
Skirt: Banana Republic, borrowed from my marm!
T-Shirt: Old Navy, $3
Shoes: Seychelles via DSW, $30



Happy Spring Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment