Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Twirling Wednesday!

Today was another gorgeous day in San Francisco (that I sadly had to spend in doors at work), so I broke out a skirt that I bought ages ago and had never yet worn. I bought this skirt because it was only $11 at the Gap and I really liked the pattern and shape. It also a great skirt to twirl in, which I did several times today.









Because of the colors and patterns in the skirt as well as the shape and length, I paired it with a more conservative top to make it work place appropriate. I also paired it with flats so as not to show too much leg






Although I wore the skirt as a more conservative piece today, I can't wait to pair it with more colorful pieces when its not being used as work wear.









Skirt: The Gap, $11
Top: The Gap, gift from my parents
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borrowed from my Marm

Happy Twirling Days All!

No comments:

Post a Comment