Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's Summer Saturday


Hello everyone,

Today is a low-key day of a few errands and just relaxing. The weather is warm and slightly threatening so I will make the day short and just try to get some stuff done. I wanted to look nice and funky so I hope I accomplished that!

Today I am wearing my bright blue jean skirt with my cranberry red tank and green army vest. I like the fit of the top and its flowiness. The skirt tends to ride up but I enjoy the color. For accessories and shoes I am wearing a ton of wood bracelets given to me by various friends and a flea market metal necklace. For shoes I decided to go with my purple sandals because of my orange nail polish.



Tip of the Day: Wear bright colors to make a dreary day an exciting one!

Outfit:
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Tank: The Gap: ($12)
Vest: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Shoes: H&M ($22)
Bracelets: Given ($0)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment