Monday, June 6, 2011

Work Mondays

Hello Fashion Lovers!

Yesterday's concert was amazing, music, good food, nice wine (slightly too large of a bill). Yesterday I also made off with some serious flea market purchases, I am wearing two of them today and one for birthday day too!

Today I have work all day so I need something I can sit/run around in. I got this amazing cashmere sweater at the flea market and love the bright blue color and the fit. I wanted to layer it with a floral skirt so I paired with a cute flowy skirt I got as a gift. For accessories I am wearing the flea market necklace that I purchased because of the length (it can change from being very long to very short) and the fact it was non-metal band at the neck. The pendant is also very cool. Finally I decided to wear my sandals from DSW to give me some height.

Tip of the Day: Pair a basic top with a floral bottom and never be afraid of a longer length sweater. You can pair it with a skirt and layer it over or tuck it in.

Outfit:
Cashmere Sweater: Flea Market ($10)
Skirt: Gift ($0)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Shoes: DSW ($10)

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That sweater is an amazing find Miss P! I am cross-country jealous!

    ReplyDelete