Saturday, June 25, 2011

Strange Saturday


I am feeling a bit odd today, for reasons I will not care to explain. To make up for it, I decided on a comfortable but fun outfit to wear while doing errands in Manhattan and taking some time to think.


Today I am wearing my American Apparel Dress with a sash belt . For accessories I kept it simple with one ring from H&M and my purple H&M sandals. I even changed my nails to a bright green to spice it up.

I love the dress because of its simplicity and its gorgeous red color.

Tip of the Day: Mix the colorful with the simplest of silhouettes.

Outfit:
Dress: American Apparel (Gift, $0)
Belt: H&M (with another skirt. $0)
Ring: Set of 3 H&M ($5.95)
Shoes: H&M ($20)

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks amazing on you Trish! Seriously, so so fabulous. Then again, you always look fabulous. Miss you, sweet pea. Hope you are feeling back to your normal self soon. xox e.

    ReplyDelete