Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Playing with Polka Dots


Today was supposed to be another cold and stormy day in SF, so I broke back out the tights and my long sleeved polka dot dress.











Although I really think this is a dress that speaks for itself with its pattern, neckline and general shape, today I decided to try to accessorize it while still keeping it work appropriate.



Because of the shape of the dress, I didn't want to put a sweater on over it. I also didn't want a necklace that would obscure the neckline. I went for my marm's long charm necklace as a good accent to this already complicated dress. I really liked the length and complexity of the necklace over the patterned dress.






Dress: Express, $13
Necklace: Urban Indigo, borrowed from my marm.
Tights: Banana Republic, $5
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borrowed from my marm.


Polka dot love!

No comments:

Post a Comment