Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bows and Borrowed!

Today I threw on my clothes and ran out the door. Usually I think about my clothes for the next day, but last night I was totally exhausted and didn't have time to think about what I wanted to wear. This morning I decided that I would base my outfit around my pink bow shirt.








Once I decided to wear my bow shirt, I chose my light gray skirt to go with it to play off the volume in the bow detailing. Also because the skirt is tight I figured it would go well with the shirt being untucked.








Once I had picked my top and skirt I needed to find a cardigan to go over my embelished top. I ended up borrowing this ocean blue one from my Marm. I really liked where the cropped cardigan hit the shirt and skirt as well as the color with the pink.







I usually wear flats with this skirt because it tends to ride up and become really short. Today I also borrowed my Marm's bow flats. I liked how their dark blue went with the pink top and blue cardigan. It was only once I was out of the house that I realized that I had bows on my shoes and shirt.



Shirt: Anthropologie, $9
Skirt: Banana Republic, $14
Cardigan: The Gap, borrowed from my Marm
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, also borrowed from my Marm.

Kitty: Princess Fiona the Schnuggler!

Happy Bow Adorned Day All!

No comments:

Post a Comment