Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Internship and Hangout Thursday!


Hello,

Today I am in a bit of a rush and since I typically chose my outfit the night before so I was ready to throw it on and go! I have internship today and dinner with a friend so I am slight busy and it is also muggy out so light clothing is best.



SO today I am wearing longer shorts, to about the knee and a basic burnt yellow v-neck t-shirt with my fabulous Mexican vest. For accessories I am wearing my beautiful new necklace, given to me this year as a birthday present. For shoes I am wearing very high green peep-toe platforms and will aim to try to walk moderately fast in them.

Tip of the Day: Wear fun platforms but BE CAREFUL!!

Outfit:

Shorts: H&M ($20)
Shirt: H&M ($10)
Vest: Cultural Survival ($12)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Gift ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment