Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mid-week outfit!


Hello,

At the mid-week everyone tends to feel a little of a slump but, luckily, clothes and put you back on track if they are interesting, comfortable, and make you feel good.

Today my outfit speaks to that and my love for patter and color. Today I am wearing a thrift store skirt in bright red pushed higher to be a high-waisted skirt and belted in the paper-bag skirt style. This helps me feel a bit taller and not swallowed in my clothes. Alongside that I wanted to add some print, so I took out an old favorite striped tank and button down.

For accessories, I kept it basic with a chain necklace, a bright ring, sash belt, and peep-toe wedges.

Tip of the Day: Remember the proportions of your body and highlight them!

Outfit:
Skirt: Boomerangs ($5)
Tank: WetSeal ($5)
Button Down, Short-Sleeved: H&M ($14)
Belt: Gift
Necklace: Flea Market ($10)
Shoes: Borrowed, Rainbow ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment