Monday, June 13, 2011

First week as a 26 year od-wear



Hello everyone!

I am coming back fresh-faced and fairly more wise from my trip to Boston. There were no major shopping trips but ventures to yummy Cambodian, a MeadHall and the Aquarium. However I did bring back a few things that have been jammed in my closet in Boston that I will wear in future posts.

Today I am actually wearing my birthday dress but toned down for work. The way I managed to toned down the print is with a cardigan and flats, as well as keeping accessories minimal. I got this wonderful print dress with pockets at a Green-flea market on the Upper West Side for $10 and it was a steal because of the print and the shape. I belted the dress to make it less 60s swinger and placed a green knit cardigan on top for warmth and cover-up.

As for accessories I am wearing my favorite turquoise necklace and patterned flats from Payless. I also got a haircut! Thank Goodness!


Have a great start on the week, only a week until official summer starts!

1 comment:

  1. That is an incredible dress! Why do you live so far away? Why are you so tiny? (two of lifes biggest unfairities)

    ReplyDelete