Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun Fridays!


So this is the end of my first week of a new schedule and I have had a fun week of hanging out, trying to beat the heat, and good clothes! As the weekend approaches I wanted to wear jeans, so I went for jean shorts to be comfortable as well as beat any sun or heat that may come.

Today I am wearing some basic items. I am wearing a pair of jean shorts that were given to me a few years back by my friend Caity. On top I am wearing a stripped t-shirt from H&M that is very old but still is a go-to item. Then to top it off and stave off the cold office I am wearing a blazer from H&M that is boyfriend style and printed. For jewelry and accessories I am wearing my interesting whistle necklace from "Falling Whistles" a non-profit that helps kids who were child soldiers in Africa. I am also wearing my pink watch that needs a new battery but still looks cute and a sash belt to make the mid-section look more interesting. For shoes I am wearing my jean-style platforms.

Tip of the Day: Wear a nice pair of jean shorts with heels it will go from day to evening fast!

Outfit:
Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters (Gift $0)
Shirt: H&M ($5)
Blazer: H&M ($19.99)
Shoes: Payless ($19)
Jewelry: Falling Whistles ($20)
Bracelet: Lela Rose (gift $0)
Belt: From another skirt H&M ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment