Friday, June 10, 2011

Casual Yet Hectic Friday!

I am so glad that I did not wear heels today. It was a crazy day at work, and I went up and down the stairs more times then I can count. We were a little short handed and tons of projects came up. I was really glad that I had picked a work appropriate but also comfy outfit!














I based this outfit around the blue polka dot top. Its from the gap, and not only does it have a really fun pattern, it also has ruffle detailing. This is clearly a combo of two of my favorite sartorial choices put together.








I threw on my purple cardigan over the blue polka dot top to add more color but still stay in the same family group. I rocked my new jeans from the Gap and my silver Steve Maddens to complete the look.


This morning I was super tired, so I didn't even bother putting in my contacts, instead I rocked my black and green Lafonts.










Shirt: The Gap, hand me down from my marm
Sweater: Halogen via Nordstrom, gift from my bro and his fiance
Jeans: The Gap, $22
Shoes: Steve Madden, $25
Glasses: LaFont


Happy Friday All! Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment