Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mid Week Fashion!


Hello blog readers!

Today is a warm day and about to rain but I wanted to look nice for my internship. I chose to wear one of my favorite dresses (that is actually a skirt) and basic accessories with the, of course needed, blazer!!

I am wearing a wrap skirt I got at the Good Will as a dress and tied with a sash. I also added a military cropped blazer and a necklace as a bracelet. To finish off the outfit I choose simple yellow wedges, so in case I need to run in the rain I can!

I like this skirt as a dress idea and most of the time it works but takes some sash movement and delicacy in order for things to not go array!

Tip of the day: Change the way something is worn or used. Bracelets as necklaces and skirts as dressed or vice versa!

Outfit:
Dress: Good Will ($4)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Sash: From another H&M shirt ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($12)

No comments:

Post a Comment