Monday, June 27, 2011

My Sunshine Attempt!

Although its hard to believe from looking at these pictures, today was actually overcast and cold for most of the day. So with that in mind I took Miss P's advice and wore a yellow top so at least there would be some sort of sunshine in my life. I don't own a lot of yellow, so when I tried on this top at BR recently I thought, "why not?" Its actually a long tunic top that has embroidery detailing around the neck and sleeves. I also really like the fluttery sleeves!





I paired the top with my purple cardigan because the two colors remind me a summer flowers. I paired my flower inspired tops with a new basic pencil skirt and my leopard pumps to give my outfit some pattern. Even though my bare legs got a little cold when I was outside, otherwise I loved this outfit today.












Shirt: Banana Republic, $18
Skirt: Banana Republic, $35
Cardigan: Halogen via Nordstrom, gift from my bro
Pumps: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's, $30
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro

Happy beginning of the week all!



No comments:

Post a Comment