Friday, June 3, 2011

My Very Formal to Very Casual Day - Part 2, The Casual Part

The second part of my day was far more low key then the first half. Once I got home from my fancy lunch, I got into my more casual laid back clothing. I do love my dressed up work clothes, but sometimes when I am just vegging out I want nothing more then my basics. Tonight I was hanging out with a friend who is in town from the East Coast for a weekend. We baked cookies, drank beer and just hung out in general. It was glorious.




My low key look consists of jeans that I got on sale at the Gap last weekend. I really the cut and shape of these jeans. Fortunately, they were only $22. Unfortunately, they were about three feet too long and my marm had to hem them for me before I could wear them.

I paired them with my favorite tops combo: a v-neck shirt and cardigan. In this case the same sea green shirt I wore yesterday to work and my brown cashmere cardigan.

I finished off my look with my pewter flats for some shine!

Because of the rain its been super dry, and I took out my contacts and decided to wear my glasses. Sometimes its nice to give my eyeballs a break. (I sadly didn't get a good picture of my glasses).

Jeans: The Gap, $22
Shirt: The Gap, $6
Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40
Flats: Jeffrey Campbell, $45
Glasses: LaFont!



Happy Start to the Weekend All!

No comments:

Post a Comment