Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flea Market Sunday

Hello!

Today I wanted to have a little bit of fun (pep style) and take some long walks to a few flea markets in NYC. Flea markets are some of my go-to places for interesting accessories and clothes, so we will see how I do.



Today I also wanted to be comfy and look nice. I am going to a jazz festival concert tonight so I will change my clothes then but for now I wanted something I could move in. I am wearing a light pastel blue jean skirt with a pastel green tank top and my Mexican short vest. For accessories I chose just my geode necklace and for shoes my Payless graphic print flats.



Have a wonderful Sunday!

Tip of the Day: spice up pastels with graphic accessories (shoes or jewelry)

Outfit:
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Tank: Wet Seal ($5)
Vest: Cultural Survival Bazaar ($12)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: AMNH Gift Shop, made ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment