Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Internship Weds!


Hello All,

Today I start a new internship at the Museum for African Art, located in Long Island City Queens. It is a long commute and an art office environment so I wanted to be prepared. I am also going to a happy hour with some work friends from the Guggenheim so I wanted to look fun, relaxed, and of course, patty-like with the professional twist.

Today I am wearing a mix of prints with a blue blazer to solidify everything. The jacket is from H&M and I added some pins my dad gave me from his work to make it a bit more flashy. In addition I am wearing a red and white striped tank-top with buttons and a high-waisted skirt with buttons and heart pattern. For jewelry I am wearing a turquoise necklace and a pearl necklace layered together. For shoes I am wearing my favorite flats from Georges.



Tip of the Day: Go Nautical, wear ship inspired clothing but do it tastefully of course!

Outfit:
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Tank: H&M ($10)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Georges ($12)
Jewelry: gifts, Cultural Survival

No comments:

Post a Comment