Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sharkfest Saturday!

This is the outfit that I threw together last night to wear after the Sharkfest swim I did this morning. The Sharkfest swim is from Alcatraz to San Francisco that some friends and I did this morning. It was an amazing experience. I knew after the swim though that I was going to be totally out of it so I wanted a simple and comfortable outfit to wear to hang out after the swim.



Although this outfit is made up of basics, its a lot of my favorite basics. I love v neck t-shirts, cardigan, and flip flops. When I just want to be comfortable and not look like a total bum I think a well fitting shirt and a cardigan can spruce up any outfit. Even though I would never dream of wearing flip flops to work, there's no beating them for general running around on the weekend.


Hope your Saturday was lovely!


Shirt: The Gap, $6
Cardigan: The Gap, gift from my marm
Jeans: The Gap, $22
Flip Flops: Reefs, $20

No comments:

Post a Comment