Thursday, June 16, 2011

Busy Thursday-Outfit



Hello everyone!

Today is yet another gorgeous day on the East coast (again enjoyed from a room with no windows) But at any rate it will be a nice day, a long one, and filled with work, food, hanging with a good friend and museuming!

Today I am wearing my Uniqlo printed top with some basic (or not so basic) green wide-legged shorts. I needed something to wear over the top because of air-conditioning and choose the wonderful stripped light cover-up to add even more print to my outfit.


For accessories I went basic with my brown Ann Taylor belt, my metal and clear plastic bracelets. and borrowed platform shoes with lots of color!


Tip of the Day: Wear a great top with basic wide-leg shorts!

Outfit:
Shirt: Uniqlo ($20)
Cover-Up: JC Penny ($5)
Short: Urban O ($10)
Shoes: Rainbow (Borrowed $0)
Bracelets: Gifts ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment