Monday, June 6, 2011

What's up with the Weather Monday?

Today was another rainy, overcast and cold day in SF. I was going to wear a skirt today, but one look at the weather this morning and I quickly switched to pants. Today my marm loaned me her warm and fuzzy gray lace Ellen Tracy sweater (upon penalty of death if anything happened to it). It was nice and warm (albeit sometimes too warm) for a day like today.












I really liked how the sweater looked over the light pink top. These are both really light colors, but I think they go nicely with my hair and skin. I love the lace knit patttern on this sweater. It makes the sweater really interesting without being too overwhelming.













To combat the cold I wore my usual skinny black cords with my light pink top and my marm's orange belt (which you can barely see). The sweater was actually so warm that I did end up going without it at various points in the day.

I finished off my outfit today with my leopard print pumps. I figured since the only other pattern in my outfit was in the weave of the sweater, the pumps would give the outfit a nice kick.


Sweater: Ellen Tracy, borrowed from my marm
Shirt: The Gap, $12
Belt: J. Crew, borrowed from my marm
Pants: J. Crew, $40
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's, $30



I didn't realize this when I bought the pumps, but they perfectly match my parents cats. They are even the same grayish tone as our kitties

No comments:

Post a Comment