Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's early june and it's in the 90s-wear


It's a hot out there! With a day left until my birthday I have a few days left of my internship and work before the weekend back to Boston I wanted to look good but also comfortable in the heat. I decided last night on an outfit, had a slight technical issues, but now I am ready to go!

Today I am wearing a very old dress from Urban Outfitters. I bought this dress right before a cross-country trip with out very own HB! Due to the fact I will never grow any taller and remain the same size, I can still wear the dress today. I paired it with a basic Forever 21 blazer with a cute faux gold Elephant button that a friend gave me. I am also wearing my wooden bracelets and faux suede shoes from Urban Outfitters.


Tip of the Day: Wear staple, basic accessories with a cute printed dress for hot days

Outfit:
Dress: Urban Outfitters ($59)
Shoes: Urban O ($10)
Blazer: A gift ($0)
Bracelets: A gift ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment