Thursday, June 16, 2011

What Goes Up, Must Come Down!

After a spell of beautiful days where the weather was in the 70s, it cooled down a bit again today. Although the weather was still really nice, it was definitely a day that needed a cardigan.














Today I decided to wear my black cords because I had dinner plans after work and even when its nice and warm during the day, evenings are always chilly and I wanted to be prepared.










I paired my black skinny cords with my blue print silk top. Because of the volume of this top it has to be belted or tucked in. Today I belted it with a skinny belt. I waffled a lot this morning on whether the belt should be skinny or thick. Finally I went with the skinny, although in the future I'll try the larger one and see the effect.










To keep warm in the office and out I wore a cream cardigan that my marm gave me last Christmas but I had yet to wear.

I finished off my outfit with my Marc Jacobs mouse flats. Since the rest of my outfit was pretty toned down, I figured the flats would give it some nice whimsy!



Shirt: Banana Republic via Maribel, $22
Cardigan: Talbots, gift from my Marm
Belt: Marc by Marc Jacobs, $20
Pants: J. Crew, $40
Shoes: Marc Jacobs via Kris, $100 (gift from my Grammy)


Kitty: Miss Fiona!

Happy End of the Week All!

No comments:

Post a Comment