Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunny Sunday-wear


Today I battled the skirt vs. short argument in my head only to decide that due to comfort and the need to move around, shorts would be best.


It is a beautiful day for a brunch and some apartment showings (outside of grad school and blogging, I also help my landlord rent her apartments!). So I needed to be cool, comfortable, also nice for a fun brunch with friends.

Today I am wearing my striped, sear-sucker shorts with a basic blue v-neck t-shirt. For accessories I wanted to add some fun so I choose a necklace I made with a left-over earring, my fedora straw hat, a brown belt, and neutral suede platforms.

I love the outfit and I hope I can keep my hat!

Tip of the Day: Put a hat on it! Your head I mean ... a straw fedora or fanciful hat can add a lot to your outfit.

Outfit:
Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($4)
Shorts: H&M ($15)
Shoes: Urban O ($10)
Hat: H&M ($7.99)
Necklace: Made by Me ($0)
Belt: Ann Taylor: ($2)

No comments:

Post a Comment