Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playing with Polka Dots - Day 2!

Although not as obvious today as yesterday, polka dots were the centerpiece of my outfit. Today I wore my polka dot tights. I really like these tights because you have to really look at them to realize that they are more then just black tights.











Once I decided to rock these tights, I chose to focus my outfit on my legs and also broke out my multi-colored t-straps. I really liked how you can see the polka dots on the tights on my feet underneath the straps on my shoes.








In order to keep the emphasis on my tights and shoes. I kept my top and skirt pretty toned down. I paired my black skirt with a basic v-neck t-shirt from the gap. I LOVE the v-neck's from the Gap. They are my all time favorite basics. I got this one last weekend at the amazing Gap sale. I love this color.








I really liked how the toned down top and skirt combo was offset by the details on my tights and shoes today.







Another perk of the polka dot tights are the vintage like scheme that runs down the back of the leg. I actually really like the look when I see them on other people, but on my own tights, I actually don't thing they are all that special on me.




Tights: Banana Republic, $10 (on sale)
Shoes: Boden, $95
Skirt: Anne Taylor, $40
Shirt: The Gap, $6

No comments:

Post a Comment