Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Weekend Work Wear

Today is hopefully the beginning of summer in the Bay Area. Sadly, I did not get to enjoy the sunny day reading in the back yard like I would have liked to as I had some work to do. Some weekends it is easier to go into the office and do a couple of hours of work rather then have a hectic week. That was the case today. I went to work and for a long swim. But luckily the days are long and the weather is still nice, so I might end up in the back yard (perhaps with Princess Fiona) after all.




Although the weather was beautiful this afternoon, this morning it was chilly, so I threw on a royal blue scarf over my go to green sweater and my cropped skinny jeans.

Princess Fiona decided to partake of my photo shoot today. She is one lucky cat, although she only has one outfit, its a cute one!

I have had these jeans for a while, but the leg length was not quite right on them. They were meant to be cropped jeans, but I have really short legs, so they were in fact just an odd length on me. Once my marm shortened them, I started wearing them a lot more.



To finish off my casual weekend outfit, I wore my floral flats. Because my outfit was devoid of pattern, I thought the flowered flats were a nice accent. Sadly I didn't get a good picture of them. I have loved these flats to death and each time I wear them think it might be the day that they fall apart completely.









Sweater: Banana Republic, $25
Jeans: The Gap, bought for me by my marm
Shoes: Unlisted via Ambience, $40 (worth it)
Scarf: A gift from my future sister in law
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my Bro.

Happy Sunny Sunday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment