Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunny, hot, and humid Sunday!


Happy Sunday (Father's Day)

In honor of Father's Day I went to a movie (Buck) about a great dad, and horse trainer, with a friend of mine. Due to some hot weather during the day I improvised and choose a different top but nonetheless the top will be used tomorrow for the next post.


Today I wore some of my favorite pieces. I wore my red and pale blue tank-top from Old Navy, my printed shorts from Urban, and my great faux suede shoes from Urban as well. To add a little to the outfit I tucked in the top and belted the shorts as well as wore a leaf pendant as my key accessory, alongside a bright yellow bracelet.

Tip of the Day: Wear neutrals as accessories and AMP up the top!

Outfit:
Tank-Top: Old Navy ($5)
Shorts: urban O ($20)
Shoes: Urban O ($10)
Bracelet: FREE, GIFT ($0)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment