Sunday, June 26, 2011

Housewarming Sunday!

Today was a nice low key Sunday punctuated with a housewarming party in the afternoon. I spent the morning baking cookies for the party and the afternoon giggling with friends. For these awesome leisure activities, I wore a comfortable and low key outfit.














I recently bought this shirt at Anthropologie. I really like the use of color and pattern. It also has really nice beading details on the shoulders but I didn't get a good picture of it. I paired this fun and funky top with my skinny jeans, borrowed navy flats and a cardigan for when it got cold. It was a great outfit for lounging around at the house warming with friends.













Shirt: Anthropologie, $20
Jeans: The Gap, bought for me by my Marm
Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borrowed from my Marm



Happy Sunday All! Hope it was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment