Thursday, June 9, 2011

What Sound Does a Zebra Make?

I actually had a completely different outfit in my mind this morning, but it just wasn't working, so I threw this on and went. Today after work I had a networking event and plans for drinks with friends. This meant that I wanted to be warm and comfy but still work appropriate. The warmth thing went out the door with the pants that weren't working this morning, but the comfy and work appropriate survived.





This outfit is a combo of many of my favorite things. I love my basic black v-neck from the gap because it can basically be worn with anything. I really like how it tucked into my wine red skirt. The skirt has great buttons and pleating details! To make the outfit a little more formal I broke out my Zebra scarf. I liked how it added some pattern, but that the only color was the skirt. Finally I went with my bow peep toes because they are cute and comfy! Not all my shoes pass that test!!




Shirt: The Gap, $6
Skirt: Anthropologie via a Clothing Swap, free
Shoes: Banana Republic, $90 (worth it)
Scarf: Gift from my future sister in law!

No comments:

Post a Comment