Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sneaky Hate Spiral Wednesday!


I had one of those days when nothing went right. Granted, nothing went spectacularly wrong, but it just wasn't a great day. And to top it all of when I went to put together this post I would get to the end of the post and blogger would fail. As I said, one of those days.

But I did like my outfit. I liked the combo of accessories and basics. I really liked how the shoes and necklace tied together. The shoes are actually hand me downs from my mother, and the necklace is one of the ones that my dad made in the 70s. Overall I was comfortable in my day where nothing went right.


Dress: Anne Taylor, $32
Belt: Jeremy's, $20
Cardigan: Talbots, gift from my parents
Shoes: DKNY, hand me down from my marm
Necklace: Vintage, made by my daddio, borrowed from my marm

Hope your Wednesday was better then mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment