Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Internship and Errands-Wear


Hello fashionistas!

I wanted to make my post before a long day in Queens and errands to prepare for visitors to the apartment. Since most people dress for weather, today aims to be cool but it looks sunny. So I wanted to look relaxed but also classy for the hours at the office in the cool air conditioning and the warm train.


Today I am wearing my favorite cropped gray pants from Urban and a basic peasant top from H&M. The highlight of this outfit is the velvet cover-up coat that serves as something to wear at cooler temperatures. It also has a great story because it was a gift from a close friend of mine and I believe was owned at one point by Carly Simon!

For accessories I kept it very basic with bright pink earrings and platforms from Payless.

No comments:

Post a Comment