Monday, June 20, 2011

My Classic Monday!


Today it was hot in SF. Perhaps not NYC hot, but hot by SF standards. At one point today the elevators said it was 89 degrees. It is rare to have days this hot in SF. For a hot day like today I broke out an old dress of mine. I bought this dress 5 years ago, but luckily its a classic shirt dress shape and seems never to go out of style.








Today I paired my shirt dress with my leopard print pumps. Because the dress is pretty basic, I thought the printed pumps would be a nice accent to the dress. I really like how the pumps are also a classic shape like the dress.







This morning before the day got hot, I tossed on a hot pink cardigan to add a splash of color into my otherwise pretty neutral outfit. Sadly, it got worn for about 40 minutes this morning and then left it in my purse for the rest of the day.








Today I also paired the dress with my marm's skiny orange belt. The dress came with a matching brown ribbon belt, but I really liked how the orange belt accented my waist in this dress.




Dress: The Gap, $40
Belt: J. Crew, borrowed from my Marm
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's, $30
Cardigan: The Gap, gift from my Marm
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my Bro


Happy Warm Start to the Week All!

No comments:

Post a Comment