Thursday, June 30, 2011


Today my outfit was total fluke. The lovely Miss Fiona woke me up early this morning so by the time it was time to get dressed I was already out of it. I threw on this sweater skirt combo after I had already cast about 50% of my work clothes onto the floor.









Despite its dubious beginnings, I really liked this outfit and got many compliments on it. This was the first time I felt like I found a top that fit with the skirt. Because this skirt sits right at my waist (not my hips or high waisted) its hard to find a shirt that fits with it. This sweater hit the skirt at just the right place.

















To spice up my outfit I borrowed a long necklace from my marm and wore my metallic Jeffrey Campbell flats.











Skirt: The Gap, $11
Sweater: The Gap, borrowed from my marm (approx. 10 years old)
Necklace: Urban Indigo, borrowed from my marm
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Maribel, $45
Sunnies: Moseley Tribes, gift from my bro


Happy almost the long weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment