Saturday, June 18, 2011

Warm Weather Weekend!



Today was a beautiful day in the Bay Area. Although weather reports said it was only going to be in the low 60s, it was actually in the high 60s and sunny for most of the day. To celebrate the weekend and the sunshine I broke out my orange crocheted tank and boyfriend shorts.








I bought this tank for its color and its detailing. Orange is not usually a color that I wear, but I really liked this shade and I was encouraged by the lovely women I was shopping with to buy it.
It is a flowy top, so I took the belt from another top to give this one some shape.







Because its still the Bay Area, I wore my brown Cashmere cardigan on and off throughout the day.











To finish off my outfit today I wore sandals that I bought Morocco in 2006. I was running around doing errands and needed comfy shoes, and since the weather seems to have decided to cooperate, I broke these out.










Shirt: Banana Republic via Maribel, $12
Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40
Shorts: The Gap, $20
Sandals: Souk in Marrakech, $6ish
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my brother


Hope your weekend is going swimmingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment